What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you buying the iPad 2?

Are you buying an iPad 2?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 389 75.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 14.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 56 10.8%

• Total voters

farismdhashi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am really confused if i should buy an ipad 2 or an android tablet...because i mainly want to use autocad and google sketchup ...plsss let me kno if apple ipad 2 supports these applications and how?....thankyou!!..:)

VictoriaCourt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have my IPad2. I love the apps and the services I get from it. I woudnt switch it for anything else. I hope you all feels the same.:)

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad 2!! I don't care that the "iPad 3" or new iPad came out...I'm very happy with my iPad 2 :D

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:
I love my iPad 2!! I don't care that the "iPad 3" or new iPad came out...I'm very happy with my iPad 2 :D

Ditto that! .......but may just jump for ipad4!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

alana_ellis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got used to my iPad, and will not look for a new one, for as long as this one is outdated.

Vettecor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my Ipad 2 a few hours ago and really looking forward to using it. Already have the original Ipad. Everything I read regarding the Ipad 2 and Ipad 3, did NOT see a huge difference between them both. Decided on the Ipad 2, 16 GB, wifi.

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vettecor said:
Just got my Ipad 2 a few hours ago and really looking forward to using it. Already have the original Ipad. Everything I read regarding the Ipad 2 and Ipad 3, did NOT see a huge difference between them both. Decided on the Ipad 2, 16 GB, wifi.

I have the same unit and am very satisfied. I am not involved in many memory hungry processes. Purchased it refurbished through the Apple Store. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

DanielHillf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new iPad seems to be awesome.
I bought my iPad 2 here in Sweden as there currently is no 4G provider here.

Cinderbull

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine this past weekend, went to store to get a Mini and found this one for $300. The mini was $525 as it was a 64gig, didn't want to spend that much, store was out of the rest.

I love it, glad I didn't get the Mini.

Silence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my first iPad for almost a year. It's been perfect in every respect, save for iTunes. My broke, perpetually self-propelled college student niece flew in for Thanksgiving and marveled at my really small collection of iPads; a 2 and a 3. She doesn't know it yet, but she's going home with an iPad2. :)

I planned on keeping it forever (even over the iPad3) but I'm a sucker of an uncle. :D

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Silence said:
I've had my first iPad for almost a year. It's been perfect in every respect, save for iTunes. My broke, perpetually self-propelled college student niece flew in for Thanksgiving and marveled at my really small collection of iPads; a 2 and a 3. She doesn't know it yet, but she's going home with an iPad2. :)

I planned on keeping it forever (even over the iPad3) but I'm a sucker of an uncle. :D

That's so nice! I'm sure she's going to love it and you!

What a surprise she's going to get! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts