What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you an Apple Fanatic? What Apple products do you own?

devis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn... you guys sure have given Apple lots and lots and LOTS of money over the years...

I have an iPhone, which I didn't pay for. And an iPad which I also didn't pay for. Work bought them.

Personally I am a Windows Mobile user. You know, that obscure underdeveloped full of potential little OS, not to mention copy/paste and multitasking since its advent in 1996. I've constantly owned WM devices since 2001 for PDA purposes and WM phones since 2005.

Yes, Apple products do have a cool factor attached to them, but it's the same cool factor associated with say a Lamborghini vs. a Honda. Both will take you to the same place, but only one will turn heads while getting you there. At the same time though, I'm quite happy that my WM phone won't be snatched out of my hand in the commuter train as it happened to one of my coworkers. Nor will I be followed around the mall when I've just purchased a tablet PC and have the bag ripped out of my hands along with the flesh of my fingers. But I might get stabbed and robbed at a coffee shop because I'm sporting an Apple laptop while sipping my favorite coffee, as it happened to the brother of my former boss.

Ultimately it all comes down to preferences. I prefer WM.

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iphone 3g 8gb, 3gs 32gb, 4 16gb, ipad wi-fi 16gb, wi-fi 3g 64gb, MB pro i7 8gb ssd.

Ellie2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipod nano 4gb
Iphone3gs 32gb
Imac24alu 3.06 ,6gbram,1tb hd etc...
Ipad 32gb wifi/3g
Appletv 160gb

And in a moth or so ill be buying iphone4

But thats all, for now ;)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My HP fried yesterday morning while performing a backup. How ironic...

If it's terminal I'm seriously considering a Quad core 27" iMac. That display is amazing!

Oh, and I have several Shuffles and Nanos that work. All the old Mac Plus and LCs are gone...

Consider me a born again MacUser

The_stig1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPod touch 32gb
iPad 32gb
Apple keyboard & mouse

27" iMac & new apple tv soon to be added to list...

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just have an Ipod Touch and the Ipad. I do have a copy of Leopard, but it isn't running on a Mac so I'm not sure if that counts or not :D

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be an Apple fanatic, and I was an avid Microsoft beta tester and Windows supporter for decades.

But, better late than never.

As you can see in my signature, I'm turning into a fanatic.

And I think I'll be adding an iMac to that list very soon.

Dolan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an iPhone 3GS, iPad 32GB Wifi and an old Mac Pro hopefully getting an iPhone 4 soon.

jugglersteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Products I own...

Computers...
eMac
2nd gen. (colored) iMac
iBook G4 14 inch
Macbook Pro 13 inch
Macbook 13 inch

iPods, iPhones, iPads...
2nd gen. 20G iPod