What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are these bees????

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't harm them, as bees are essential pollinators who are under serious threat. If you don't want them in your garden get a professional to remove them safely. As long as you don't have kids they should be safe to ignore.

Two years ago we had an external wasps nest in a barn that was a dazzling white papier mâché ball about 18 inches in diameter. Impressive construction.

OP
JJK

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two kids, but I showed them and told them to stay away. When I am back at work I will get a guy in to remove them. I will make sure I am there as well to make sure they are not hurt.

Besides, Tim wants the honey.......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

fgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At last I found my lost kingdom!!!
Call a pro to deal with them.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They must be travelling with the queen somewhere. We had a moving swarm on our school building, luckily 3 stories up and we had to make sure the students didn't stay in that area but they moved on a week later.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
I have two kids, but I showed them and told them to stay away. When I am back at work I will get a guy in to remove them. I will make sure I am there as well to make sure they are not hurt.

Besides, Tim wants the honey.......

I don't know where you are but in the UK bees are a protected species so it is a crime to kill them......I know, I had them living in my wall cavity and eventually they got into my bedroom, imagine, a swarm in the bedroom! Anyway, no one would touch them, not the council, not pest controllers, no one so I just had to make do by filling the holes they were using myself.

Wasps on the other hand, had two nests in the house last year (heard a buzzing as i was watching tv one night, looked up and the ceiling was a mass of wasps........i could have beaten Usain Bolt over 100m that night!) and the pest controllers did the business, like mass slaughter!

The Archangel

OP
JJK

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in Thailand and I am quite sure the bees are not protected here. Still that doesn't stop me from finding a bee keeper who can handle it without hurting them.

Plugging the holes is a bit difficult judging from where they are hanging :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
I live in Thailand and I am quite sure the bees are not protected here. Still that doesn't stop me from finding a bee keeper who can handle it without hurting them.

Plugging the holes is a bit difficult judging from where they are hanging :)

Cool, hope it gets sorted out.

The Archangel

Nozaed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Gab are you always on this forum or do you have anything better to do with your time?....

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nozaed said:
Hi Gab are you always on this forum or do you have anything better to do with your time?....

I am recovering from a problem in my back so my iPad has been sitting on my lap for ages, back to work full time on Tuesday so I'll be here a lot less.......probably! I did manage to go ten pin bowling with my son last week and I've convinced the quacks that I'm fit for work again so hopefully I'll have something else to do with my time, wether it will be better is questionable!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I am recovering from a problem in my back so my iPad has been sitting on my lap for ages, back to work full time on Tuesday so I'll be here a lot less.......probably! I did manage to go ten pin bowling with my son last week and I've convinced the quacks that I'm fit for work again so hopefully I'll have something else to do with my time, wether it will be better is questionable!

The Archangel

Just don't forget us Gab!

Nozaed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great gab, your the only one with a bit of sense on this forum. I am off work too at the moment- diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 2 years ago. So my iPad is great for passing time.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nozaed said:
Great gab, your the only one with a bit of sense on this forum. I am off work too at the moment- diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 2 years ago. So my iPad is great for passing time.

Oh god, not only am I simple, I'm also with no sense, hurt here guys!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Just don't forget us Gab!

I wouldn't worry about that, my iPad will be sitting on my desk at work but I'll have to do some productive stuff as well while I'm there!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nozaed said:

Sorry to hear that but yes I agree with your comment about the iPad......I fell I'll about a week after getting my iPad and not sure how I would have kept my chin up for the last couple of months without it.

I think you may be in a small minority regarding your comment about me having a bit of sense but thanks anyway. The mods on here are great IMHO and they bring a great deal of sense and humour to this place.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts