What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AppStore doesn't works

kqjones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

As I said in the subject the AppStore doesn't work in my iPad 2, it only works for upgrades not for normal app downloads, no app is shown in the display:

C87T0qW.png

I've recently ugraded to iOS 9.2, but it also happened before the upgrade.
Do any of you have anidea of what can be happening?

Thanks in advance,

Xavi

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the App Store needs some time until it shows the apps available in your country. Wait for a minute or two.

If it's still blank, go to Settings - iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID and sign out. Then sign in again.

If this doesn't help either, go to Settings - General - Date & Time, disable "Set Automatically", and set the time one year ahead. Then force close the App Store (double tap the Home button to show the App Switcher, slide the app towards the top of the screen), set back the time to the right one, and open App Store once again.

Hope that helps.

OP
K

kqjones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe the App Store needs some time until it shows the apps available in your country. Wait for a minute or two.

It doesn't matter how long I wait... the apps won't show...

If it's still blank, go to Settings - iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID and sign out. Then sign in again.

If this doesn't help either, go to Settings - General - Date & Time, disable "Set Automatically", and set the time one year ahead. Then force close the App Store (double tap the Home button to show the App Switcher, slide the app towards the top of the screen), set back the time to the right one, and open App Store once again.

Hope that helps.

I've tried both possible solutions, but none of them has worked... :-(

Thanks for your help. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad, I hoped the last advice would help.

Did you also try restarting your ipad, rebooting it, and resetting network settings (Settings - General - Reset)?

Most reactions

Latest posts