What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appsbar

Cincybearcatfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found an AMAZINGLY EASY new way to create apps. It's free and walks you through it step by step. It's called Appsbar. The only catch I've found with it is your apps must be free once you create them. Today I developed an app for my church and submitted it to both Android Market and the AppStore. Hope you all find this as amazing as I do. :)

CWalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Appsbar has plenty of potential, but I worry about how professional the apps look. Do they offer plenty of customization options?

jchunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found an AMAZINGLY EASY new way to create apps. It's free and walks you through it step by step. It's called Appsbar. The only catch I've found with it is your apps must be free once you create them. Today I developed an app for my church and submitted it to both Android Market and the AppStore. Hope you all find this as amazing as I do. :)

Did you actually create an iPad app?
How did you test it on your iPad prior to submitting it?

I created a small test app on the PC but did not find any place to introduce program code. Eg., how would the app respond to different choices in the dropdown list control?

gubchayuci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to appsbar and I'm having some difficulty creating my app. I do not want the Contacts to be in my final product, but I do not know how to remove it. Does anyone know how to remove it? My app is supposed to help people stay organized, so I thought making something like an event/assignment list that reminds you of things coming up would be a good idea. However, the closest page I can find to resemble my desired app is Events, but not every assignment has a location, venue, time, and date. Is there a way to remove these parts? If not, is there another way I can create something closest to my desired app? I'm not sure if I should just enter N/A for the parts that are not applicable. If there is no way to get rid of these parts, would it be possible to create a brand new-page that's designed like a list so I could create my app the way I had hoped? Please respond soon as there is a due date for my project, and thank you very much for taking the time to help my app.

gubchayuci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, and I almost forgot. There's something weird going on at appsbar nowadays. Whenver I create a new event and I want to change the icon of the event so it isn't just a check mark, there's no button to change the icon. I remember the icon being there a while ago, since I already changed the icons of several events, but now it's disappeared. Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks everyone for your consideration!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to appsbar and I'm having some difficulty creating my app. I do not want the Contacts to be in my final product, but I do not know how to remove it. Does anyone know how to remove it? My app is supposed to help people stay organized, so I thought making something like an event/assignment list that reminds you of things coming up would be a good idea. However, the closest page I can find to resemble my desired app is Events, but not every assignment has a location, venue, time, and date. Is there a way to remove these parts? If not, is there another way I can create something closest to my desired app? I'm not sure if I should just enter N/A for the parts that are not applicable. If there is no way to get rid of these parts, would it be possible to create a brand new-page that's designed like a list so I could create my app the way I had hoped? Please respond soon as there is a due date for my project, and thank you very much for taking the time to help my app.
Have you tried the Apple Developer Forums?
This thread has had no activity for over 5 years.

gubchayuci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried the Apple Developer Forums?
This thread has had no activity for over 5 years.
No, I've never tried the Apple Developer Forums. When I got on and tried to search "appsbar," there were no results. I tried emailing AppsBar's Customer Service, but I emailed them on October 30th and all they said was "I have forwarded your message to our IT dept for them to address your issue ASAP." Other than that, they still haven't replied. I joined this forum because I think it's the only AppsBar forum available, but do you happen to know if there is another, more active one? I'm also looking for some answers to my questions. Would you happen to know how to help me? Please and thank you for helping me out.

Most reactions

Latest posts