What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps onto two iPads

ljmwoody

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought an iPad Mini. When I try to download purchased Apps to the Mini The App shows up but without a download button. Would appreciate all help.
LJMWOODY

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It should be a cloud button instead of a download button if its a perviously purchased app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Make certain you are signed on with the same Apple ID as your original iPad, and that the App Store is showing the same country. You can check this at the bottom of the App Store's featured tab.

To see what country/store you are in, tap your Apple ID, choose View Account, and enter your password. {there really should be a simpler way to see this}

image-2398031680.jpg

kemfer217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a desktop computer with itunes installed, you should be able to connect the mini to computer and transfer the app that way.

Most reactions

Latest posts