What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps for Ipad

andrewboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got install a apps of movie downloading, i use few days before, and suddenly when I need to re-open the apps, it cannot connect, why the apps will be like this problem?

And those movie files after download, how could I check back?

I got install a apps of movie downloading, i use few days before, and suddenly when I need to re-open the apps, it cannot connect, why the apps will be like this problem? And those movie files after download, how could I check back?
What is the name of the app?

is call BaoFeng

Do you have good apps also can introduce?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got install a apps of movie downloading, i use few days before, and suddenly when I need to re-open the apps, it cannot connect, why the apps will be like this problem? And those movie files after download, how could I check back?

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

If I'm reading this correctly you downloaded an app which is a Download Manager app and it's not working correctly?

When an app behaves strangely it is best to close it completely and then relaunch it. From the home screen do the four finger swipe up or double press the home button to reveal your multi task bar. These are all the apps that you have opened at one time. If you have updated to IOS7 - just swipe up on the image above the app icon to close it. If on an earlier OS - Long press the app until it jiggles and a red minus sign will appear above it. Press the minus sign, this will close the app, not delete it, now press the home button to return to your screen.

If you have downloaded anything within a Download app, you will normally find the files in the app itself.

I hope this helps, if not let us know.

I've taken the liberty of deleting the link you had posted to the site for this app as we do not allow these types of links here. A link to your App Store for the app is sufficient.

where can I found the Download Manager?

I do not have PC, normally use my Ipad program such like iTunes for download/install new apps.

This apps actually I done and use already, but how could it suddenly cannot read/open it. Even I try to re-install also cannot.
Do the "apps" have any country different and cause by it happened?
Same as different country have different apps for download.

Pls advice, thks.

where can I found the Download Manager? I do not have PC, normally use my Ipad program such like iTunes for download/install new apps. This apps actually I done and use already, but how could it suddenly cannot read/open it. Even I try to re-install also cannot. Do the "apps" have any country different and cause by it happened? Same as different country have different apps for download. Pls advice, thks.

There are quite a few Download Manager apps available in the App Store and you'll find that different country App Stores do have different apps available to buy. You can if you like open another App Store account for a different country,

If you still cannot open your app, try a reset of your iPad and see how you go and let us know.

Reset - Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

Try to reset but still do not work.

Any suggest od downloading manager?

I need to check why I cannot install the iTunes on the PC. Pls advice

this cause by after running the iTunes it appear the box message.
Do I need to install Quickime program?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back