What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps for church ?

iPad2needhelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two questions:

What are the best apps to use for church ?

Will the iPad work with the overhead projector connected to a Dell computer running Windows XP ?

markdevoll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do with it? Your question would be like me saying . I need a truck at should I get. it depends on what I need to do with it and where I live

OP
I

iPad2needhelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best apps for church instructions & sermons and things like that.

Projecting bible verses & biblical pictures on the overhead projector.

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In our church: Pastors use an iPad to remotely control keynote and powerpoint presentations and displaying sermon notes. AV folks use iPads to remotely control pro-presentor presentations. Adminstrators use iPad apps for music team scheduling under planning center. Musicians use the iPad to display music and words.

I am sure there are more. Regarding what is "best"? It is the app that does what you want.

Will the iPad work with the overhead projector connected to a Dell computer running Windows XP ?

I believe that I have seen apps that will do this. I also understand that they need a piece of software installed on the windows computer.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts