What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple TV

lynch1194

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I have purchased an apple tv unit with a view to watch films, photos etc on my tv. I have a magazine subscription on my iPad which has occasional video articles. When you start to play them it gives you the option to transfer them to the apple tv unit. When I do this I only get the audio and not the picture? Any ideas?

Many thanks

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
You're actually talking about the AirPlay feature. If the app foe your magazine is only sending the sound and no video, it means that the app is not fully supporting AirPlay. Just to make sure, open the YouTube app, play any video and send it to your apple tv. You should have audio and video streamed.

All you can do is post a comment to the developer asking for that feature to be enabled.

VicoPad addict!

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yup, that the app is not fully supporting AirPlay, you should check first for sure.
For more Apple TV tips, this wiki could do some help: AppleTV 2 - AwkwardTV

Most reactions

Latest posts