What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple TV Set Up

Dobie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased the Apple TV and have gone thru the set up as instructed. This is on a wireless hookup Had understood I could put on TV screen what was showing on Ipad. So far, no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your Apple TV is switched on do a four fingered swipe up on the iPad screen (or double tap the home button) to reveal the task bar. Scroll all the way to the left and you will see this.....

image-2160061499.jpg

Press the highlighted symbol and then select your Apple TV in the drop down box and hopefully your screen will be mirrored. You can then do a four finger swipe down or press he home button o close the bar.

Some apps include mirroring and in those cases the symbol will be somewhere in the app.

See if that helps?

The Archangel

OP
D

Dobie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the try, but didn't work. I get the controls, but there is no button. Just the play, forward, and back. How do I get that darn button on there?

Most reactions

Latest posts