What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Tablet aka iPad Pricing and Availability Released?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
media-market-ipad-pricing.jpg

Macrumors.com has just posted information of a tweet from Media Market, the largest German electronics retailer that might have leaked a little to much information about the new Apple Tablet.

The tweet read the new Apple iPad will go on sale March 1st at a price of 499 Euros with a contract from T-Mobile or 899 Euros with no contract.

This could mean a rough price between $500-$600 USD under contract and roughly $899 USD without.

Shortly after the tweet was posted it was removed. I do believe the price range is correct, however I still have strong doubts against the iPad name.

{source: http://www.macrumors.com/2010/01/26/apple-ipad-pricing-and-availability-600-1000-march-1st/}

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't imagine they are the only people on the planet to know the name and price. Surely if they have it, others would have it and it would have leaked by now.

new2u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People love to try to be the center of attention when they post stuff like that. It really bugs me.

Most reactions

Latest posts