What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple rolls out new Retina iPad commercial

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score

As if the iPad weren’t famous enough already, Apple has started airing this week the “Do it All commercial†in order to better showcase the many functionalities of the tablet. The video presents everything starting from sending out an email to how to make your own customized presentation.

The spot invites people to take a note on the tablet, and stay informed. If bored, one could catch a show, or a video or a movie. Or maybe read something. You could watch the photos from yesterday’s party, or rememorize your trip to Europe last fall. Maybe learn how to read in German. And now you can do it more beautifully, with the Retina Display. The commercial ends on a philosophical note:

“Do it all more beautifully, with the Retina display on iPad…â€

Apple first presented the Retina display iPad back in March and sales soon spiked, as the public was hugely interested in the newly improved screen. The tablet offered users a quality of 2,048 x 1,536 and now the brand new commercial is looking to highlight that.

By Radu

Source: Apple touts iPad versatility with new 'Do It All' commercial

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's so cool!! I love that commercial...and hope my sister see's it as she just got the new iPad!!

adyhooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the big dice played by apple. I have only heard about Macbook pro, It would be an awesome experience to use retina ipad and It would give the best gaming experience in the world. I wish it also rolls out retina iphone too.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the big dice played by apple. I have only heard about Macbook pro, It would be an awesome experience to use retina ipad and It would give the best gaming experience in the world. I wish it also rolls out retina iphone too.

Retina screen debuted in iPhone 4 and is one iPhone 4S as well. iPhone got retina screen long before iPad.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice ad. I never see ads normally, because I don't watch TV, lol.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, the only sad thing about the retina display for the iPad is that's probably the last major jump tablets will take, IMO. Sure, we'll get more memory and speed, but I don't see much else in terms of big feature bumps. Sadly, if apple offers an 128 GB version of the iPad in 2013, I'll be selling my current one for that. After that, I'm retiring from buying new tablets every year. Of course, I'd love to be wrong about this.... :)

Most reactions