What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Maybe Using Youtube To Combat Jailbreaking, Watch This Video

iPadGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know alot of us have been following these guys for jailbreaking and unlocking help & tutorials by watching their videos on Youtube and it seems that Apple maybe using Youtube to terminate some of the Major iPad Gurus channels on Youtube to prevent us all from learning the newest jailbreaks. I don't know about you all, but I went to the video description and sent my appeal as well as subscribed! We can't lose anymore of these great gurus to Apples wrong doing else there will be no more jailbreak and unlock videos so go subscribe and support these guys by appealing their case to Youtube as shown in the video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFASDbs0gc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1[/ame]

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't get their rabid aversion to jailbreaking! I understand them wanting to release the product as they see fit, but I do think the consumer has the right to break it if they choose!! They really should have a pro mode on their devices with a use at your own risk warning!

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't get their rabid aversion to jailbreaking! I understand them wanting to release the product as they see fit, but I do think the consumer has the right to break it if they choose!! They really should have a pro mode on their devices with a use at your own risk warning!

That is one of the best ideas of have heard in regards to jailbreaking / advanced functions yet.

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I think apple fighting jail breaking by people using their own products is simply stupid. I haven't jail broken myself but I'd say they should take some of their users ideas into consideration. Without the users there would be no apple

Most reactions

Latest posts