What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple leaks second generation iPhone 4S details through iTunes update

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iphone4s-leak.png

Although the clock is ticking and the moment Apple will reveal the new iPhone 5 is close, the latest update in iTunes reveals a new reference to an iPhone 4S, an improved version of the current Apple designed phone.

The update released at the end of last week contains files mentioning an iPhone 4S that is available in both black and white, which leads to questions about the details of this phone. Reportedly the 4S will use the same glass for the back panel as the iPhone 4 and will be available in both colors from launch. The antenna design will be improved, making for the only visible difference between the two phones. It is also expected that the iPhone 4S will be a dual-mode phone, which means it will be used on both CDMA and GSM networks.

As for the new iPhone 5 that will be announced Tuesday, October 4th, details managed to filter through the tightly closed Apple front doors. Although we await confirmation, rumor has it that the fifth generation of iPhones will have an 8MP camera, 512 MB of RAM and will feature support for HSPA, as well as the same processor as the iPad 2.

It is also known that with the new generation of iPhones comes with a new OS, with brand new features. Among the rumored abilities of iOS 5 is a new voice recognition technology running under the application named “Assistantâ€. This will allow owners to speak into the phones and order it to accomplish a number of tasks. Some of the tasks the technology will support are sending texts, looking up information on the internet, searching through files stored on the phone or scheduling appointments in the calendar.

Apparently 30 million iPhone 5 phones will be available in stores by the end of the year.

Source: AppleInsider

HoJo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can wait to get my hands on either the iPhone 4S or the iPhone 5.

david412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HoJo said:
I can wait to get my hands on either the iPhone 4S or the iPhone 5.

Don't you think it's a little crazy to release a better version of the iPhone 4 then come out with the 5 there screwing with us you'll buy the 5 then three months later they'll have an iPhone 6 IDK maybe it's just me?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

HoJo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
david412 said:
Don't you think it's a little crazy to release a better version of the iPhone 4 then come out with the 5 there screwing with us you'll buy the 5 then three months later they'll have an iPhone 6 IDK maybe it's just me?

I agree with you. I am at a crossroads as to upgrade from 3G to 4gs. Maybe I buy the 4G then upgrade to the iPhone 6S.

david412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HoJo said:
I agree with you. I am at a crossroads as to upgrade from 3G to 4gs. Maybe I buy the 4G then upgrade to the iPhone 6S.

Yeah I don't think they know what there doing, I'm sick of buying the latest version of apple products and as soon as you pay for it they come out with something better it's Aggervating!

1Toy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
david412 said:

Don't be a hater

Most reactions

Latest posts