What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Pricing Starts at $499

nikki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woah this looks like an amazing device. And the price is within reason (compared to other Apple products)
Word. Could do better the devise though.
Yeah I think it still has a little ways to go, like I think it needs a camera and maybe some multitasking, but the price point is really where it shines!
No system has been perfect thus far. But a camera would be great but i cant see picking the ipad up and taking a picture. HUGE for a camera.
With the built in Speaker and Mic I think there is some serious potential for out going calls.
Yeah, i wonder if it does have it.(99.9% that it doesnt)
Yeah, i would have to agree, a little to big to be a camera. I think people are getting the wrong ideal of what this device is. Its an Ipad like note pad. Not a computer. Just something in between, I think its a perfect ideal.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The wifi + 3g version will allow you to do wireless internet and or be able to connect to AT&T's 3g network if wifi isn't in the area. So it's basically like an iphone, where you can get internet service on the run if you aren't at a coffee shop, office, home, etc.

We broke a story this morning that says that the iPad does have Flash! Checkout the homepage for more details.

barbtns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am interested in the ebook concept of the ipad ... is there a thread on this ? or can I ask questions on this thread ?

iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My opinion on the iPad - honestly i was so excited beyond anything you could ever imagine when i first heard of its arrival. i thought to myself "Ha! finally its time to put this stupid little ASUS laptop in the trash and move on to smallerm and thinner things!" but as i watched the Apple keynote with steve jobs i became more and more sad. one of the main reasons - the iPad doesnt have flash! i cant believe that. how is it suppose to be "the best internet surfing experience" when it doesnt have what 75% of the internet uses? gawrsh
but one a better note: Honestly thats my only complain about the iPad. everthing else is kickass awesome. i will wait till the iPad supports flash before i make my purchase

Most reactions

Latest posts