What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Keyboard Dock Delayed Until Mid-April

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-keyboard-dock-312.jpg

SlashGear is reporting that the iPad Keyboard Dock won’t be shipping until mid-April, unlike most other official accessories which are due to be shipped at launch on April 3rd. You can still pre-order the dock from Apple though, you just won’t get it the same time as all your other stuff. Looking at the official specs, the dock looks like a good buy at $69.00. Aside from using it as a keyboard, the dock can also be used for syncing and charging, as well as being compatible with other iPad accessories such as the iPad Camera Connection Kit. It also of course acts simply as a stand for the iPad, holding it at the optimum angle to watch videos. The keyboard itself is made of anodized aluminum, and includes special custom keys for one-touch access to various iPad features such as the Home Screen, Spotlight search, and picture frame mode.

By Maura Sutton,
www.iPadForums.net

BusterBear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the Same..

When I ordered my iPad for shipping, i got the same thing, all the other items like the cover are to be here by April 3 but not this item.

Also did anyone notice that the Camera Feature was missing from the ordering list? I'm talking the one where you can plug your camera into the iPad so you can import your pics

:ipad-peacock:

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's kind of a bummer, but I guess it will give me time to get used to the iPad first and then have something else to look forward to :)

gregg37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea the camera/SD card connection kit is a dealbreaker for me. If it's not available for launch, the order gets canceled.

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea the camera/SD card connection kit is a dealbreaker for me. If it's not available for launch, the order gets canceled.

An accessory is the only reason your thinking of getting the iPad....interesting.

What are you going to get then? Before you answer that make sure ALL the accessories are available before you buy.

Good luck

Cya

gregg37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An accessory is the only reason your thinking of getting the iPad....interesting.

What are you going to get then? Before you answer that make sure ALL the accessories are available before you buy.

Good luck

Cya

One of the main purposes this device will serve for me is a companion for my photography. With no way to get my photos on it "out in the field" it becomes much less useful. Now I am required to lug around my XPS laptop again to do a double transfer until this accessory is out.

We don't all just sit around and look at (broken with no flash) websites.

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Good luck

Cya

One of the main purposes this device will serve for me is a companion for my photography. With no way to get my photos on it "out in the field" it becomes much less useful. Now I am required to lug around my XPS laptop again to do a double transfer until this accessory is out.

Maybe you should take your troll ways and leave us "(broken with no flash)" website people to settle with our iPads.

I can't believe you actually lug that heavy ass XPS around.

Cya

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Good luck

Cya

If your not happy with the iPad situation and you have basically writen off getting one then why are you still here?

Cya

Most reactions

Latest posts