What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad event set for March 7, 10am PT !

gabarney3928

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadder474 said:
It will be a super deal I am betting. I just wish Steve Jobs had lived to stand their in his jeans and T neck sweater and show it to the World.

Their?

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But why would they not have 64GB model in iPad-3 ?? I would be damn disappointed if they do no have 64GB model and no home button !!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way Apple would not have the 64GB version would be if no one was buying them. You have nothing to worry about.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only way Apple would not have the 64GB version would be if no one was buying them. You have nothing to worry about.

And what do u think about the new rumour that is floating which says there is not gonna be a Home button on the iPad-3 ! How could that be possible ? will it not be bizarre and how will SiRi work then ??

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So much speculation! Just wait and see! I certainly can't wait!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts