What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Officially called the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter ($29), this custom Apple cable enables the iPad to be connected to a projector or monitor to display its screen content -- or in the future, separate content -- at 1024x768 resolution. When used with this cable, audio is performed solely through the iPad's speakers or headphone port.

ipad-vga-1.jpg

ipad-vga-2.jpg

{Source: iLounge}

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are releasing stuff fast and furious... except the actual iPad which we need and crave! :)

opsmgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an adapter that allows the VGA adapter and the iPad to charge simeultaneously? I use the VGA adapter thru the iPad dock at the office. I also use a magic mouse and keyboard. Trying to mimic my pc with the convenience of taking my ipad3 home each night under my arm instead of lugging my heavy old clunky laptop around.

tomohuma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.asoftmall.com
Video mirroring is supported on iPad 3 or later and iPhone 4S. The Apple VGA Adapter connects to iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad Dock or Universal Dock via the dock connector

Most reactions

Latest posts