What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Complete Specs

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apple-ipad-specs.jpg

Now that Apple's latest device is out, lets have a quick run down of the specs. Most of the rumors were right, it's basically a gaint iPod Touch with more power and an enhanced display. It should run most iPhone and iPod touch apps right out of the box.

• .5 inches thin
  • 1.5 lbs
  • 9.7 inch IPS display
  • 1024×768 (Old school!)
  • Capacitive multitouch
  • 1GHz proc Apple A4 chip (PA Semi!)
  • 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
  • 802.11n WiFi
  • BT 2.1
  • Compass
  • 10 hrs battery life
  • 1 month standby
  • Running iPhone 3.2 OS

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm interested to see what the "real world" life is actually like :confused:

mikerm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too. I can imagine that 10 hour battery is only on idle with the brightness turned all the way down to minimum the entire time.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly, what is the battery life while watching movies :)

mikerm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I saw a thing on Gizmodo's liveblog where something said 10 hour battery life, 1 day on standby.

Broadband

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.samepoint.com
This device is geared to fixed wireless use. I truly don't see it having a significant value to AT&T subscriber growth. Consumers can purchase the WiFi version and have access to all wireless service providers and Cable/DSL networks. All it takes is a product like MiFi or any other wireless broadband router.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A very warm welcome to you....

This is my second post in this forum, I really enjoyed the way existing members are greeting new members....

It's really a very nice and interactive forum, I feel great I landed here....

Regards,

We're glad you found the site...welcome!

Most reactions

Latest posts