What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Caught Running Super Nintendo Emulator

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found this video and i am really considering jailbreak my iPad
------
iPad is smashing hit for Apple from day of it’s launch, iPad is one of the most desirable piece of technology available on the market today. iPad Jailbreak is just around the corner and most probably Dev team drop “ Spirit †jailbreak tool after iPad 3G launch. If you like jailbreak because it lets you to play your classic favorites from the Super Nintendo on your iDevice, we got a good news for you.

ZodTTD infamous developer behind Snes4iphone posted a video of Super Mario Kart playing on an iPad. Snes4iphone is a Super Nintendo emulator for the iPhone and iPod Touch and iPad (coming soon). Snes4iphone is developed by ZodTTD.

SNES emulator isn’t available for download yet but we’ll inform you with a new post/guide as soon as it’s release, till then enjoy this wonderful video.

Video HERE

According to ZodTTD “ I just got my iPad and the first thing I did was install a build of snes4iphone made specifically for non-jailbroken iDevices. This is the video of the first test. I have 2x scale enabled on the iPad to make it full screen, and I enabled smooth scaling in the emulator. I’m playing Super Mario Kart on my iPad and it looks, sounds, and plays great! This is going to be amazing. â€

Source

PS:i dono how to include the video here

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool, I look forward to a release of this (preferrably, for non jailbroken iPads :))

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very cool, I look forward to a release of this (preferrably, for non jailbroken iPads :))

I am not a fan at all about the jailbreak , i have did it and after some month i kick that out ...

but the idea to play the old mario in my iPad really attract me too much

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I fully support jailbreaking iPhones. If the only way we can get some of the functionality that should be on the iPad to begin with is to jailbreak it... then I'll fully support that too.

Video looks sweet!

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I love Mario cart but I would rather drive using the not some controls. That's transparent on the screen

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Don't get me wrong I love Mario cart but I would rather drive using the not some controls. That's transparent on the screen

And on that subject....... Do you think after things settle down there could be a controller from Apple ,or third party? Perhaps using the dock interface?

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And on that subject....... Do you think after things settle down there could be a controller from Apple ,or third party? Perhaps using the dock interface?

I wish hey would a wireless xbox 360 would do da job. For me:D

iPad911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i cant wait till just jailbreak comes out i hope there will be something like installus for the ipad.

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can remember when these games came out and we were all playing them on cathode ray based TVs. Look at how much things have changed!

Most reactions

Latest posts