What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad case FINALLY!

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the apple iPad case after waiting months for one to show up at the store! Absolutely love it very well done I have had other cases for it but this one takes the cake, gets to charge without ever having to take it out! That was my one pet peeve with other cases and it's a nifty stand not the best stand but gets it done!
:ipad-keyboard:

Anyone still waiting on one? I would like to say it is def worth the wait!

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the apple iPad case after waiting months for one to show up at the store! Absolutely love it very well done I have had other cases for it but this one takes the cake, gets to charge without ever having to take it out! That was my one pet peeve with other cases and it's a nifty stand not the best stand but gets it done!
:ipad-keyboard:

Anyone still waiting on one? I would like to say it is def worth the wait!

I got mine a few weeks ago & my only beef with it is that it's very, VERY snug. God forbid you might want to take the dang thing out. Other than that, it's a good design. Slim, too.

robbojiggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yer kiddin right? Wow, you must not have it out of the box......damn thing gathers lint, dust and hair more than any product i know.....snug fit, yep, dont think its goin in and out every day....not a chance....oh, and try to stand it up like on their website.......thats a good one, falls over with every breath.......apple cheaped out on the case , you will see that soon enough.........
You want portable? take a look at the zoogue case....ya its got velcro, blah blah, but its where it needs it, and WONT TAKE LINT, i can tilt it any way i want. It does not fall over at any angle.....apple case .....mmmm not so much ...guaranteed too....and the dude did it himself....thought it out , made it and its really good. The apple case is a joke.....its zoogue.com to see it .......RJA

328iGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yer kiddin right? Wow, you must not have it out of the box......damn thing gathers lint, dust and hair more than any product i know.....snug fit, yep, dont think its goin in and out every day....not a chance....oh, and try to stand it up like on their website.......thats a good one, falls over with every breath.......apple cheaped out on the case , you will see that soon enough.........
You want portable? take a look at the zoogue case....ya its got velcro, blah blah, but its where it needs it, and WONT TAKE LINT, i can tilt it any way i want. It does not fall over at any angle.....apple case .....mmmm not so much ...guaranteed too....and the dude did it himself....thought it out , made it and its really good. The apple case is a joke.....its zoogue.com to see it .......RJA

How do you really feel? :p

ravynshadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have read several bad reviews on the apple case but come back after a few weeks and let us know if you still like it I'm still looking for the right case I have looked at zoogue but have not decided yet

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the Apple case. The snugness eases a bit and the dust wipes off. I've used it on the road, in the house, let sticky handed kids play with my iPad....it only takes a little wiping and its good as new.

Its small, compact, and doesn't call attention to itself in busy places....plus all the holes are in the right spots.

Count me in the I like it, column.

CM :p

Big Texx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zoogue hands down. Apple case is good but the flexibility you get with e boogie as far as different angles is huge.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was initially disappointed with the apple case but with further acquaintance
I actually believe it is very well designed.
While I prefer the bare chrome look, the cover makes it more secure to handle, the flip lid prevents accidental scratches and the strange rim acts as a bumper.
I find I never take it out of the cover now and any marks are easily removed with baby wipes...

OP
I

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol if you think the case grabs a lot how clean is you iPad I was annoyed having to clean the screen a million times, got a zagg shield, cuts some of the cleaning time out but still have to every now and then. In a couple weeks I'll let you know how I feel. I love the case for how easy it makes typing, yes it has all the nessecary holes! I never have to rip open a Velcro or a zipper.

The zoogue does look cool definitely has better viewing angles. My one gripe is how much girth it adds to the pad or even wieght. I'm all about slim, sleek, unseen.

iPAD@UVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, I love my Apple case. I got it in April with my iPad and except for taking it out three times to try other cases, it lives in it. None of the other three cases measured up. Yes, it does get a bit dirty but cleanup is simple. A quick wipe down with a damp micro-fiber cloth and it looks like new.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add another vote for the OEM case. My only complaint isn't with the case per se, but I wish Apple would supply the larger docking cable (like they used to) which would make it easier to plug in the charger. Actually, plugging it in isn't the problem, it is unplugging it through the cutout with these fat fingers! Pretty picky of me, huh?

I still use my original Nano cable for syncing.

Most reactions

Latest posts