What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad 3 Speculative render

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first gadget render - Apple iPad 3 Speculative render with rumored specifications. iPad 3 should be announced during Feb 2012

apple_ipad_3_speculative_render_by_milannoartworks-d4nnf5j.jpg

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The screen size is fine...and the border doesn't need to be thinner, it is fine as it is (make it too thick and you can't hold the thing). It just needs higher resolution. I'm be happy with 1GB of ram, but I want more storage than 64GB. Apple doesn't need to play specs because they have so many great apps. Make those apps easier to see/use and they walk away with the entire cake.

Last edited:
OP
Milanno

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The screen size is fine...and the border doesn't need to be thinner, it is fine as it is (make it too think and you can't hold the thing).

I had same thoughts about border. I saw some borderless concepts & think that dont work for tablets.

Vaden15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had same thoughts about border. I saw some borderless concepts & think that dont work for tablets.

I agree as well... Especially with the multi touch function of iPad, having a bigger sized screen will just screw up how you hold the device securely.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
we know that the ipad3 will hve dual core and now if it will have 2 gigs of ram this thing will be awesome

Most reactions