What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artists Render of an iPhone 5 Concept Design Looks Intriguing

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iPhone-5-CiccareseDesign-01.jpg

It's always fun to speculate on what the next design for the iPhone will be. The artist ciccaresedesign decided to do more than speculate and created this impressive artist's render of a potential iPhone 5 Concept. It is obviously inspired by the new Magic Mouse, with a sleek curved design. It also sports a softly glowing Apple logo, which is pretty fantastic looking. What do you guys think of this artistic impression? The Braun/Leica inspired design has been on the iPhone for a while now. Is it time for a minor update, or a full revision like the concept above? Regardless, this artist obviously has some talent.

You can see more pics at the ciccaresedesign link below.

Source: iMore.com and ciccaresedesign

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow!! This looks incredible!!!

I wonder what the pros and cons would be in terms of practicality?

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like it. Looks like it would slide in and out of my pocket very easy.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love it, but it would need sound kind of flat spot to stop it spinning round on the table when you put it down or some small nibs on the front to lift & protect the screen if you put it down that way.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

stuardy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks really nice however has been said, would need some sort of flat spot as this would not lie properly on a table/desk at all.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noooooo I hate the rounded back look. Much better with a flat back. I will not purchase.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Most reactions