What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folio Case with ZAGG Invisible Shield

malifact

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased the ZAGG Invisible Shield HD for my 3rd generation iPad, which I can definitely recommend if anyone has considered getting one. However, I would also like to get a folio case for travel and to use as a stand. I did purchase the Scosche folio P2, but I found the fit was too tight and it actually started to peel off my Invisible Shield.

Does anyone who has an Invisible Shield and a folio case have any recommendations? I was considering the SwitchEasy Canvas, but apart from iPodLounge it seems to have received mixed feedback.

Many thanks in advance.

fausley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this one: Amazon.com: KaysCase Leather Cover Case with Multiple Angle Stand for Apple iPad 3 - the new iPad (Black): Electronics

It's not extremely tight like other leather cases, so I'm sure you can use it with ZAGG Invisible Shield.

516cC%2BXX0rL._AA300_.jpg

Most reactions