What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Alert - New Product Launch this week?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMHO both iTunes and MobileMe are long overdue an update, a combining of the two for wireless syncing/updating/backing up would seem just about right and scraping the fees for MobileMe at the same time would be a winner.

The Archangel

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bet my last ten buck that Apple is coming out with iPad2.5 with retina display running OSX-Lion with the whole nine yards and even with a USB Port et all. Then to celebrate a decade of App Stores, them boys n girls will have a sunday night fever and the day off on Monday. Apple TV will get a software upgrade too. MobileMe will be put to rest a an aptly named Cloud Service will sneak up the horizon. and as per Nostradamus, a new product called iMagic will be launched.......

any takers ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Prometheus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be suicidal to launch an updated iPad so close to the launch of iPad2. It is selling like hot cakes so no point launching an update just yet.

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prometheus said:
It would be suicidal to launch an updated iPad so close to the launch of iPad2. It is selling like hot cakes so no point launching an update just yet.

But then again this can be directed to a different market segment altogether, ain't it?

Prometheus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe. But the recent customers will feel cheated. Who knows one of them may file a lawsuit asking Apple to replace his iPad. :p

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prometheus said:
Maybe. But the recent customers will feel cheated. Who knows one of them may file a lawsuit asking Apple to replace his iPad. :p

Yep, I get the point.... innovation has to wait fearing lawsuits.....lol

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
h1611161 said:
I bet my last ten buck that Apple is coming out with iPad2.5 with retina display running OSX-Lion with the whole nine yards and even with a USB Port et all. Then to celebrate a decade of App Stores, them boys n girls will have a sunday night fever and the day off on Monday. Apple TV will get a software upgrade too. MobileMe will be put to rest a an aptly named Cloud Service will sneak up the horizon. and as per Nostradamus, a new product called iMagic will be launched.......

any takers ?

Pipe dream sadly.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Well, we already know it will be some thing to do with tracking your orders on line so software upgrade for sure.

I also vote for an upgrade in the stores, it has been a long time and they are due for some changes.

Most reactions