What's new

App

tbonn25

iPF Noob
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I need an app that can convert DVD onto my Ipad. Any recommendation?
 
I would put the DVD In your library, then sync the ipad to the library.
 
I had the same problem a while ago, but then downloaded DVD Catalyst 4, which converts the DVD and other thinks to use on Ipad. Now have some superb films on my iPad for when I go on long hall flights. Just Google DVD Catalyst, you will like it. Also, it has great support and if you have a problem, just e-mail and they come back straight away with an answer. It has an excellent and easy to understand guide with it as well.

Alex
 
I had the same problem a while ago, but then downloaded DVD Catalyst 4, which converts the DVD and other thinks to use on Ipad. Now have some superb films on my iPad for when I go on long hall flights. Just Google DVD Catalyst, you will like it. Also, it has great support and if you have a problem, just e-mail and they come back straight away with an answer. It has an excellent and easy to understand guide with it as well.

Alex

And to add to that great guidance, DVD Catalyst have their own sub-forum here http://www.ipadforums.net/dvd-catalyst/

The Archangel
 
I had the same problem a while ago, but then downloaded DVD Catalyst 4, which converts the DVD and other thinks to use on Ipad. Now have some superb films on my iPad for when I go on long hall flights. Just Google DVD Catalyst, you will like it. Also, it has great support and if you have a problem, just e-mail and they come back straight away with an answer. It has an excellent and easy to understand guide with it as well.

Alex

Thanks.. I will try try that
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom