What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App wich display pictures folders on the desktop ?

Stanika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello !

I saw on the ipad of a colleague an application that displays his pictures folders directly on the desktop of his ipad. A bit like PhotoMgrPro but on the desktop.
Does anyone know what app he was using ? I forgot to ask him.

Thank you beforehand.
(Sorry if my english is bad)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I'm not sure he was actually using an app for this.....the iPad itself had this feature before the update to IOS7.

Have you updated your iPad? If not then you would have this feature, its on your lock screen just to the right of Slide to Unlock and looks like a framed flower.

Have a look in Settings - General - About and look at what version you are on. If you have upgraded, then I'm fairly sure you are out of luck but someone else may know more.

image-2151625116.jpg

Oh and btw, your English is very good. ;)

OP
S

Stanika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I've looked in the settings and checked what albums i wanted to appear so everythings ok now.

Be sure i'll pass by if i need something i can't find on google !

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I've looked in the settings and checked what albums i wanted to appear so everythings ok now. Be sure i'll pass by if i need something i can't find on google !

So, I take it you hadn't updated your iPad as yet?

Glad everything's okay.....see you next time!

OP
S

Stanika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah yeah totally forgot about the update stuff, but i warned my boss about it (tho he's not a huge fan of iOS7 on his iPhone).

But in fact, it wasn't what he was thinking about. What he saw was a main page but with album folders. Like, instead of having folders of apps, it's filled with pictures.

Yeah i know... no name, no hints, this is all i got too.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yeah totally forgot about the update stuff, but i warned my boss about it (tho he's not a huge fan of iOS7 on his iPhone). But in fact, it wasn't what he was thinking about. What he saw was a main page but with album folders. Like, instead of having folders of apps, it's filled with pictures. Yeah i know... no name, no hints, this is all i got too.

Well, I've never heard of an app that does that.....I'm wondering if it was an app left open or maybe the person has a jail broken iPad.

Hopefully someone else may have some thoughts on this.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts