What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App to watch free movies?

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A good app that helps you find similar apps, is Discovr. You type in the app you like, and it displays other similar apps. Then you can click on those to get more. You can end up with a big spiderweb of similar apps.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Technically discussion of "free" movies could be considered piracy which is against forum rules. Careful here guys ;)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

roymatola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
I Was looking in the app store to find an app that has movies on it and I found 2 actually..popcornflix and crackle and they both have movies that are free to watch but I want to know are there anymore apps like that anybody knows of?

You can use HD player lite, it is free.

roymatola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
I Was looking in the app store to find an app that has movies on it and I found 2 actually..popcornflix and crackle and they both have movies that are free to watch but I want to know are there anymore apps like that anybody knows of?

I have on my iPad HD player lite, it is free and play subtitles

Most reactions

Latest posts