jaba123 iPF Novice Joined Sep 27, 2013 Messages 642 Reaction score 70 Oct 25, 2014 #1 Hi,plz tell if it's possible to watch movie Hindi or english did any support to download the free version if available.
Hi,plz tell if it's possible to watch movie Hindi or english did any support to download the free version if available.
A AppleFan123 iPF Noob Joined Nov 20, 2014 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Nov 20, 2014 #2 Yes, it's possible to watch movies on an iPad. There are a lot of apps that support many video formats, I recommend nPlayer. I don't know if you prefer Hindi or English more but either way you could also put subtitles on the movies in that app.
Yes, it's possible to watch movies on an iPad. There are a lot of apps that support many video formats, I recommend nPlayer. I don't know if you prefer Hindi or English more but either way you could also put subtitles on the movies in that app.
Nepheler iPF Noob Joined Dec 5, 2014 Messages 68 Reaction score 21 Jan 6, 2015 #3 Recommend VLC player for IOS, it will allow you free choose wanted languages.