What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

app that allows me to add images to a primary image and store the file.

ThePenithman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, what im looking for is an app for work. I get an Equipment Order (Generally a PDF file) Via email and i want to be able to open that file, add images of the parts that i am adding to it, and make notes if possible. Save the work, and have it so i can refer to it later, for example, i go look on the shop floor for all the parts i need to complete the order, snap images of everything thats needed for it i can shrink the images to keep the Equipment order clean to work on later. Once all parts are noted, i can head back to the office and bring up the euqipment order and start to work on the sales order, based off all the images and notes i took while walking around. If something gets messed up i can always go back to the origional file on my ipad to check what i snapped pictures of for referance.

I hope this makes sence, im having difficulty finding specific apps that i think would work well for myself and a few others. Any help finding an app like this or anything that would be suggested, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
J

xduckxman99x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noterize. You can screenshot the PDF, load it into the note. Then write on it, next to it, behind it. Also, add other pics from your camera roll or any website. I use it for college note taking.

Tom2pt0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, Noterize is now called PaperPort Notes, Dragon Dictation bought them and changed the name. Still a good app, though.

Neu.annotate is a good free app as well. It allows you to import PDFs and mark them up however you want, add photos, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts