What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Database app?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I looking to make a database for the clients at my job. Im going to have an entry title (which is going to be an address) and within that will be informations pertaining to the address (such as date, amount ordered, payment method etc.). But what is crucial is that I need something that when I enter an address that is already on record, instead of creating a separate entry for it, it would just add the information to the existing entry.

Aside from that I would also like to be able to customize the fields, and be able to add an image to each entry if possible.

Anyone know of an app that would help me accomplish this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Bento is very nice, but if you don't have a Mac to run the OS X version, the data is stuck on the iPad. No export options.

What you would do is create your Address database, then create a purchase database. In the address database you create a Related Data field. Here you can either select or create entries in the purchased database that will be associated with each record.

You can even do the opposite in the purchase database, and add the address of the buyer. That way no matter what database you open, the information is linked.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts