ryanwyann iPF Noob Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Apr 2, 2013 #1 Please help! Cannot install apps on iPad 2 iOS 6.0 Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
OP OP ryanwyann iPF Noob Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Apr 2, 2013 #2 ===UPDATE=== I a, indeed jailbroken, and I was able to install the apps whilst in safe mode. I will exit safe mode and tell you what happens. ============================== Oddly, it works fine now! Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
===UPDATE=== I a, indeed jailbroken, and I was able to install the apps whilst in safe mode. I will exit safe mode and tell you what happens. ============================== Oddly, it works fine now!
OP OP ryanwyann iPF Noob Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Apr 3, 2013 #3 Can somebody please close this?
Gabriel1 iPF Noob Joined Mar 11, 2011 Messages 17,090 Reaction score 747 Location Cranbrook, Kent, UK Apr 3, 2013 #4 ryanwyann said: Can somebody please close this? Click to expand... Your wish is my command, thread closed. The Archangel
ryanwyann said: Can somebody please close this? Click to expand... Your wish is my command, thread closed. The Archangel