What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store location change.

chubb3g114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I'm English but live in France, I had to change my log in details to take advantage of the free apps in the app store which meant my having to input my French address and now by default the app store is the French one, is there a way to change back to the English one?

Thanks for any help.

chubb3g114

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

So, I take it that you have 2 App Store accounts?

Go to Settings - iTunes and App Store. Press on your account here and then select Sign Out. You will be then signed out of that account. The screen will change and you will see Sign In.......press this and you will be given an option box, select Use Existing Account and then sign in with your English ID and password. Alternatively, go to the App Store App, press the Featured Tab and then scroll to the bottom of the screen where you will see your ID listed.....press it.....etc. etc. (same steps)

When you next go to buy an app, you will get a message telling you that you will be taken to the right store.

Let us know if this works for you.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To change strictly your country/region, open up AppStore.app, tap on the Featured page and scroll down until you see your Apple ID. Tap on it, tap View Apple ID, enter your AppleID password, and next to Country/Region, you should see a little flag button which you can tap on to change the region of your device.

OP
C

chubb3g114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for the replies, signing in with my original ID/password has restored the UK site.

Thanks for your help.

chubb3g114

Most reactions

Latest posts