What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Download Problem

kitjv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to download an iBook from the App Store. On my iPad2, when I go to Settings > Store > Books to turn on automatic downloads, the "on" button will stay on for a couple of seconds then automatically revert back to "off". Can someone please help? Thank you.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kitjv said:
I want to download an iBook from the App Store. On my iPad2, when I go to Settings > Store > Books to turn on automatic downloads, the "on" button will stay on for a couple of seconds then automatically revert back to "off". Can someone please help? Thank you.

I've just seen another post with the same problem with the Settings-store on/off button. Are you able to actually download from the app store at all?

OP
kitjv

kitjv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I resolved my problem. By clicking on Apple ID, signing out & then signing back in, the slider now works fine. Thanks.

Most reactions