What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store crashes,leaves black transparent shadow of its window??

Bramley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,
I'm not new to iPad and tried to google this problem...hoping I have come to the right place?

Initial problem and info: the iPad is second hand from reputable seller on eBay. It arrived today.Told my sister to create a iTunes account in app store. She opens app store , fills in new customer info, presses continue, window disappears leaving only a transparent shadow of its former self!

and to think she hasn't even started! Hope this is not too easy a problem and loads of folk have asked? Or it's too hard and nobody can help me? :-( tried to google, but I don't really know the technical name for this malarkey ?!

Thanks eagerly await replys!

OP
B

Bramley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not jail broken . And she could sign up on her computer and probably will but I want to know if this is minor or major glitch...

Most reactions

Latest posts