What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Categories

Christoff1019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going to App Store. I want to look through the Apps under the various categories. I can't go onto any other page from the first page of any category, i.e. You see the first 20 odd Apps of say 4356 in a category and the next page "button" is greyed out so I can only see the first page. Also none of the filters at the top function. Anyone got the same problem.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually, yes. They must be having problems with the store. Or maybe it's an update. Things often get weird when they are in the middle of adding features.

Neither a power down nor a soft reset fixed it, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they do.

OP
C

Christoff1019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for reply. I went on Apple Forums and there is a thread on there about it. Lots of us are having the same problem so it must be them. We'll just have to wait for it to be repaired I guess. As long as it's not my iPad that's kaput!

Regards.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if they're 'upgrading' the store for the new iPad2 apps.....

Tim
Scotland

PS seems to be working now

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad it wasn't just me or my iPad. I can't wait for them to fix it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same...

Me too facing the same problem,well I actually noticed it day before yesterday,thought my connection is slow. Something weird is definitely going on as I also noticed a frequent "couldn't complete the request" and lots of app disappearing even though they are listed in appshopper appadvice,I tried search but that didnt find most of the disappearing apps and also some existing ones. Feeling strange.

mutts2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks...

...thought it was just me !!!

Hope they get it fixed soon.

Mitchgo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this now appears to be fixed...you can sort by "release date" and the arrows are white now, allowing you to scroll through the pages in each category.

only took them two days to fix it. geniuses....

Most reactions

Latest posts