What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App size utility

yober

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a utility that measures how much space an app takes up (including any documents it owns) and presents the info in one place? I would like to assess which apps I can delete (perhaps just temporarily) to make room for a couple of downloaded movies.

Thanks in advance

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a utility that measures how much space an app takes up (including any documents it owns) and presents the info in one place? I would like to assess which apps I can delete (perhaps just temporarily) to make room for a couple of downloaded movies.

Thanks in advance

You don't need any app or utility to do that. All you have to do is go to Settings>General >Usage and you will see a list of all your apps, together with how much storage space each one is using.

image-1659362647.jpg.

image-3183834683.jpg If you tap on any app, you will see the total storage used by the app separated into how much storage space the app itself takes up, along with the space taken up by the app data.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts