What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App not working on ipad2

blueyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello can someone please help, I have the app 'Myfitnesspal' have had it now for 2 months and today all of a sudden it doesn't work! It flashes on then goes straight off. I have deleted the app altogether and downloaded it again and it's exactly the same, I have also cleared all cookies, I have turned off iPad and on again, I don't know what else to do? Thanks

evohicks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, have you recently updated to IOS 6? I have just installed that app to see if its working and it is, I am running IOS6.

OP
blueyes

blueyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i am also running ios6 I updated the software a couple of days ago and it all worked fine. I made no changes since. I opened the app this morning fine, updated my weight as normal added my breakfast and then it just went off..very odd! But very frustrating..:( Everything else on iPad is working fine.

OP
blueyes

blueyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
evohicks said:
Hi, have you recently updated to IOS 6? I have just installed that app to see if its working and it is, I am running IOS6.

It's working! Just as suddenly as it stopped it has started again! Must have been a cliche! But thank you for taking the time to try and help :)

OP
blueyes

blueyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blueyes said:
Yes i am also running ios6 I updated the software a couple of days ago and it all worked fine. I made no changes since. I opened the app this morning fine, updated my weight as normal added my breakfast and then it just went off..very odd! But very frustrating..:( Everything else on iPad is working fine.

It's working again, just as suddenly as it stopped it has started again :) ...thank you for your help..

evohicks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blueyes said:
It's working again, just as suddenly as it stopped it has started again :) ...thank you for your help..

Always little glitches here and there, glad it's sorted for you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts