What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App keeps disapearing

Stattovic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife after too much trouble withe her old ipad mini has been bought a new one for Mothers day (I know tell me about it).

One of the main things she uses is scrabble an app from the itunes store (the free one).

We loaded it up, however everytine she attempts to use it it disapeares soon after it shows, very frustrating for a new manchine.

Any suggestions please,

Many thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If possible, delete the app (should be possible in Settings - General - Usage - Storage - Manage Storage). Then reinstall it.

A reset could help as well:
Press and hold Home and power button at the same time until you see the Apple logo. Then let to of both buttons. The iPad will power up on it's own.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, try resetting all settings ( Settings - General - Reset). This won't remove data, but will set back to default everything you changed in Settings.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Johanna has offered the best advice you're likely to get.

The Scrabble app by EA has never been the most stable. Words With Friends is more stable. If you can get your wife and her friends hooked on it instead your life is likely to be easier.

Though, I admit I like the board layout of classic Scrabble much better, and the fact that it is not freemium like Words with Friends.

Most reactions

Latest posts