What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for logging workouts?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a good iPad app out there for logging your workout routines, sets, reps, weights, etc?

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one works out here or no one knows of the app?

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I read an RSS feed article about one a long time ago (it was an iPhone app) but forgot what it was called...hence silence.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found one last night thats for weight loss. It track everything you eat and your exercise - calories consumed, calories burned, etc... It looked very well done, but I hesitated at $10.

I didnt notice anything workout specific, but I bet its out there.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nah that's not what I'm looking for. Thanks though.

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iFitness on my iPod Touch, but just checked and there is no iPad app by them. I havent tried putting it on my iPad yet and using FullForce with it to see how it looks though. If i remember to do that, I'll let you know if it's up to par.

momvetty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TallyPro2 might work

It lets you fill in lists of items and then you can then tally the number of reps each day. Good luck.

CITSFixed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they figure A.) we iPad owners are all geeks that don't exercise or B.) were all nerds and are too busy playing all the cool games they make for our iPads to be exercising...

But honestly I was looking for one too.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have iFitness on my iPod Touch, but just checked and there is no iPad app by them. I havent tried putting it on my iPad yet and using FullForce with it to see how it looks though. If i remember to do that, I'll let you know if it's up to par.

I just saw iFitness now has an iPad version and remembered this thread.

JumpstartMyPC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jumpstartmypc.com
iFitness is Great

I haven't gotten iFitness for the iPad yet (still trying to get an iPad) but I am a long-time iFitness user and it is an app that I wouldn't live without.

Here are a list of my favorite options from the iFitness app:
- Pick an area of the body for a complete listing of exercises
- Each exercise gives written directions and pictures. For some, videos are available that show proper technique
- Track your performance by entering weight, reps, sets.
- See past workouts and a chart of performance for a particular exercise
- Set timers (many to choose from) if you want a certain amount of recovery time between sets.

If you have any questions about the app, please let me know.

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently purchased iFitness for iPad and it's great! Awesome routines, logging, it syncs with my PC and the fact that you can watch videos on almost all of the exercises to see how they're done is awesome! I highly recommend this app.

Most reactions

Latest posts