What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for auto filling web forms

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have not found a good auto fill app that I can use for autofilling all my details on a web form, I enter a lot of competitions and I use robofrom on my laptop to complete all sorts of web forms, unfornatly roboform app does not work as well on the Ipad, anyone used an auto fill app or a way of doing this, the iPad Auto fill is a bit basic and does not allways complete the basic info on some web sites.

mobileapplover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mobileapplicationdevelopmentservices.com
[FONT=&quot]As per my knowledge about [/FONT][FONT=&quot]you want the app to be smart enough to fill any web form on the web, or some specific websites for which you'll have information in your database, because in the later case the post by the other member can help; I.E. dynamic form post using JavaScript or C.[/FONT]

Most reactions

Latest posts