What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone with an engraved IPAD get it shipped?

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered 2, one black 16 and a white 16 gb engraved. The black has been shipped, the engraved is still processing.

hoping I get it Friday, its engraved for my wife's anniversary!

dlam9946

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 7th and it shipped Saturday engraved. It is in Alaska now, and im in Connecticut

iouone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my engraved iPad Wednesday 7th, on Thursday it left china, Friday was in Alaska, Saturday it is in Kentucky. I live in georgia. My tracking is from ups, everyone else seems to be fed ex.

OP
D

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm I ordered mine on the 9th. As long as it gets here Friday im OK, just hope it ships tomorrow

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was shipped on Saturday through UPS according to the ship confirmation text from Apple. However, UPS doesn't recognize the reference # and I can't track it. :/

Last edited:

tmaldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is engraved and is supposed to arrive on March 16th.

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Engraved, in Louisville, to be delivered on the 16. Tracking UPS.

OP
D

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long did it take for the order to shipped? Mine has been processing since the 9th

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered Thursday 3/7 10 am, engraved, just went to shipped status around 3am last night from china via ups for delivery 3/16!

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My engraved iPad was ordered on 3/7. Its currently in Louisville, KY. Scheduled for delivery 3/16.

Most reactions

Latest posts