What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite stylus - here's mine

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
product_detail_stylus_4_4tops.jpg

pd_sketch_hand_penultimate_orange.jpg

Pogo Sketch 14.95. Got mine in silver.

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks pluto6 for clarifying those issues about the Stylus-R-Us product line. I found the close up photo of the SRU stylus and it clearly does not look like felt - it's some kind of man-made fibrous material which Jack could of described in some mannor to satisfy my curiosity. I still don't like the idea of a stylus tip that may needs some kind of maintenance if I'm just pressing down a little to hard on it... sorry, this stylus isn't going on my shopping list.

I own the Targus, Pogo and now a Roger iWand. The material of the Roger is not like the Pogo. Looks similar, but it's clearly different. Even though it is recommended to fluff before you use, just for kicks, I didn't, and it worked right out of the box. I did a light run over on the velcro after, just for the heck of it. It was nothing. Mind you, I'm used to two months of the Targus, (which I've been just fine with) and the switch to the Roger was nothing, like a duck to water for me. I'm not an easy sell either. I used the Pogo a number of times, and it's awful. The Targus is decent, and people seem happy with it, and yes, I like it too, but the Roger trumps it for me, and I'm very fussy. I didn't know what I would think not having to press hard, but all I can say is, I just did it; think feather. Effortless. I like having less pressure on my expensive device anyway.

Zorah - as another convert, I can't help but say that I agree 100% with you. My initial dealings with Jack were pleasant, but some of my comments were very neutral. He was very surprized when I wrote him and told him that I loved his product after several days of use. It took me a little time to get used to it, as I tend to press, but after getting used to a lighter touch, effortless. I think that if Jack's stylus had a big name behind them, they would undoubtedly be the most popular stylus out there. As a small company though, he likely has to rely on word of mouth, and as a totally satisfied customer, I am happy to help promote his product. It is that good...

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pluto6 said:
Zorah - as another convert, I can't help but say that I agree 100% with you. My initial dealings with Jack were pleasant, but some of my comments were very neutral. He was very surprized when I wrote him and told him that I loved his product after several days of use. It took me a little time to get used to it, as I tend to press, but after getting used to a lighter touch, effortless. I think that if Jack's stylus had a big name behind them, they would undoubtedly be the most popular stylus out there. As a small company though, he likely has to rely on word of mouth, and as a totally satisfied customer, I am happy to help promote his product. It is that good...

Agreed - he should approach Best Buy or something with these Stylus... They work so much better than any other stylus, I think it would be very lucrative for both of them! Plus, he now has these "extending" stylus's that are pretty cool...

Highly recommended!

And his support is even better than his product (which is hard to do!)

Most reactions

Latest posts