What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone thought returning their ipad 2

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It crossed my mind alot until I download GarageBand ,imovie,reel director,and the daily. The wow factor had faded for a moment. And I was having a hard time justifying my purchase. I know others have thought about this.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well head over to eBay and get a $200 profit on your original investment. Why return it just sell it.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread will end up showing the obvious, majority of people more thn satisfied with their ipad2. It's the best out there now n for a long time, so people who return it, basically sh$& outta luck on a cool, new, tablet as all others sux right now....just sayin

OP
J

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rlarson_mn said:
Well head over to eBay and get a $200 profit on your original investment. Why return it just sell it.

I'm gonna try that

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't have sold my original iPad and bought the iPad 2 if it weren't such a stellar device.

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah I'm selling mine...when ipad 3 comes out.....f'sho...:)

Actually, I may just keep it and use it as a remote for itunes and my tv and stuff (there's an app, plus it can control schlag links locks in my house and other stuff...I know my iphone 4 can do all this, but still...that has to charge...and it's nice to surf the web, and know my door is locked, and be able to control my pc via RDP....

Most reactions

Latest posts