What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone tempted to sell their iPad?

saucyrossy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unlikely; I can't imagine that the second gen will be that much better.

G.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^Probably along the lines of increased ram and the addition of a camera or 2. If those things aren't important to you, the best bet may be to buy now and upgrade for 3rd generation....

OP
S

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^Probably along the lines of increased ram and the addition of a camera or 2. If those things aren't important to you, the best bet may be to buy now and upgrade for 3rd generation....

im guessing thatll be the case too. the main thing will probably be the camera which i dont care about.

Bious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad. I use it everyday at work and at times at home.

I am still extremely disappointed at the 2gb limit which every month seems to creep close with notifications.

I am not even remotely close to a heavy user yet maybe some streaming music, news apps, etc....get me close to it monthly....and no, I don't stream netflix or youtube off my 3g

I am hoping either another tablet offers better data solutions or Apple realizes that MORE will be using MORE and the cap needs to be raised

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm very tempted to sell my iPad.

I'll sell it as soon as something better comes along for me.

As of right now, the iPad is the best product out for my needs.

That's how the world works.

Most reactions

Latest posts