What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still playing Real Racing 3 that hasn't paid a cent?

jadmorffier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm a tight a$$ RR3 driver.

We'll, I started off being tight but now I'm just curious how far one can get without paying a dime.

In doing so I've discovered a trick to earning more gold coins. You team up with your Game Center friends and play all the cup races against each other with your TSM driver. Whenever you beat your friend you earn more Fame which gets you more gold coin.

Choose the same car for each cup, or a car with equvilent power, speed and handling and continually beat each other over and over.

Other races like Drag Race, Time Trial etc. become harder and harder to beat your friends or them to beat you. Cup races however you can play over and over beating your friend and them beating you seemingly forever.

So, who wants be my friend? Send me your Game Center username or add me: Jad Morffier

Last edited:

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The real question is, why do people play racing, FPS, and mobile versions of games that cane from other platforms? Most of them suck anyways.

Anyways to answer the question RR3 is a good freemium. Its actually very easy to get premium currency.

OP
J

jadmorffier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The real question is, why do people play racing, FPS, and mobile versions of games that cane from other platforms? Most of them suck anyways.

To answer your real question, I don't own another platform (other than iOS) to play a game like RR3 or a good FPS.

ps. I added you on GC.

Most reactions

Latest posts