What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one els have this problem?

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some times when I open. The ipf app it just shows a black screen like its trying to logg in or some thing so some times I uninstall and reinstall I wanna know if any one els has this problem

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Amp-it does go black, but there's a message I see that shows the IPF logo and also that it's logging in. Are you giving a moment for it to log on?

OP
Amp1216

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Amp-it does go black, but there's a message I see that shows the IPF logo and also that it's logging in. Are you giving a moment for it to log on?

Yea I let it sit there for a minute soo here is what happens I click the app says the logo and stuff then some times says logg in and some times just black but u can see the top and bottom like the suscribed and stuff and the top could be a wifi issue?

...and when you click onto the subsribed button current discussion, does it respond? When I use the app on my phone, I have to connect back to my server. Often times, before I can access my PM, I have to refresh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only suggest the following because it worked for a similar issues posted recently.

First try closing all background apps. Do this by double tapping the home button. All background apps will appear on bottom bar. Touch and hold any of these icons until they wobble and an x appears in the icon. Close them by tapping the x on each icon. This does not delete the app, it closes it, once complete perform a cold restart by pressing and holding the power button until the power slider appears. Slide the bar to power off. It may take a minute or so if memory is hosed. An activity icon appears in the center of the screen until the unit ultimately powers off. Once powered down restart the unit and see if problem persists.

I also would suggest clearing the safari cache, only because Flipboard went bonkers on me a while ago and clearing safari cache resolved my issue.

Hope one of the above proves helpful.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea I let it sit there for a minute soo here is what happens I click the app says the logo and stuff then some times says logg in and some times just black but u can see the top and bottom like the suscribed and stuff and the top could be a wifi issue?

and when you click onto the subsribed button current discussion, does it respond? When I use the app on my phone, I have to connect back to my server. Often times, before I can access my PM, I have to refresh to get to it.

OP
Amp1216

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
and when you click onto the subsribed button current discussion, does it respond? When I use the app on my phone, I have to connect back to my server. Often times, before I can access my PM, I have to refresh to get to it.

I'm going to wait since I uninstalled and reinstalled its been working fine so I'll see

Most reactions

Latest posts