What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any non-Americans using VPN for Netfix, Hulu, BBC, etc?

thanhdouble

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to register for Hulu Plus. I do not have a US credit card. I can watch Hulu but not Hulu Plus

jason888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using unotelly and it have most of the U.S. channels including netflix fully functional. Go to the site, click to free version , download and try, very simple to use. Now I can enjoy my favourite U.S. channels anywhere in world. Thanks UnoDNS - Unotelly

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not a non-American. I've used Netflix and Hulu in at least 27 countries using a VPN.
Last time was 3 months ago watching episodes of Stargate SG1 on a Milan-Rome train and while in bed in a Singapore hostel.
I use StrongVPN or my home VPN.

johnkim1989

iPF Noob
Reaction score
found a brilliant easy way of changing the Netflix content from the UK to the US. Though you do need to be using a Router.

Loads more content and full seasons of TV shows like 24, Lost, Desperate Housewives and so on.

So, just go to 'Network Settings' on your PS3.

Then:

Internet Connection Settings

Then:

Scroll all the way to the right until you get to DNS settings.

Change the Primary DNS to 23.21.182.24
Change the Secondry DNS to 184.169.139.227

Accept the settings and keep scrolling to the right again until it's all complete.

Reboot the PS3 - this is important as nothing will change unless you do this.

Then load up Netflix and away you go with more interesting content!

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
found a brilliant easy way of changing the Netflix content from the UK to the US. Though you do need to be using a Router.

Loads more content and full seasons of TV shows like 24, Lost, Desperate Housewives and so on.

So, just go to 'Network Settings' on your PS3.

Then:

Internet Connection Settings

Then:

Scroll all the way to the right until you get to DNS settings.

Change the Primary DNS to 23.21.182.24
Change the Secondry DNS to 184.169.139.227

Accept the settings and keep scrolling to the right again until it's all complete.

Reboot the PS3 - this is important as nothing will change unless you do this.

Then load up Netflix and away you go with more interesting content!

I'm in the states but I use a similar procedure to get around MLB's ridiculous blackout restrictions they impose on people using their service.

alvano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes...

Its not ans issue i guess just switch to an US IP using a vpn like pure vpn and get connected to the streaming sites like hulu, bbc or netflix. I have been using it since a year its untraceable and works well.. here U may have the details.... bestvpnservice.com :)

jediondito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to register for Hulu Plus. I do not have a US credit card. I can watch Hulu but not Hulu Plus
Recently I had the same problem but for Netflix. I am in south america and my credit card was rejected. After a lot of efforts and paperwork with the bank I managed to create an account with entropay and they supplied a us credit card number I am using together with zenok region free service (like unotelly, but very popular here). Definitely should check it

ronjon1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HULUINCANADA _com is a pretty good service for Hulu BBC ITV etc all of the world TV services from overseas, 5.99 month

Most reactions

Latest posts