What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any free video converter for ipad?

jammychueng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone! i'm a new user of ipad.i really enjoy kinds of powerful funtions that it brings to me.but one thing troubles me:i cannot watch many movies because it only supports just several formats.any free video converter for ipad?thank you all.

choSen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use OPlayer HD and had no need to convert anything, apart from the odd DVD, search in app store. Good luck

Features:
- Play almost any video formats on your iPad. (WMV/AVI/MKV /RM/RMVB/XVID/mp4/3GP/MPG/)
- Play almost any audio formats on your iPad. (MP3/WMA/RM/AAC)
- Support audio/video streaming over HTTP. (through WIFI or 3G)
- Support USB download files by iTunes.(need update iTunes to V9.1)
- Easily wifi transfer to download media files from your PC to your iPad.
- Support FTP Client to download media files to your iPad.
- Build in web browser to download media files.
- Support ".sub" and ".srt"subtitle.
- Support Mail app attachment open with ... feature.

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Free Converter

I am not sure about full length movies [pretty sure not DRMs] but Aleesoft Free iPad Converter works for me on some HDs I have made. Price is right too. :)
hello everyone! i'm a new user of ipad.i really enjoy kinds of powerful funtions that it brings to me.but one thing troubles me:i cannot watch many movies because it only supports just several formats.any free video converter for ipad?thank you all.

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't do the convertings,I just installed VLC from appstore and then dump my videos into VLC from itunes. VLC shows all the videos as books in ibooks and it can play almost all the formats though it lags a bit sometimes. There is another easy to use freeware converter with the name something "Hamster" which I used to use before when I first got my ipad,and was showing off how sweet videos looked in my ipad. Google it and you'll find it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts