What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Picasa Question

kippyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On many occasions friends will send me Picasa photo albums but I cannot figure out how to view them in the app. All I get when i click on the album is a browser window saying "Get the App".... when I have the app. This happens too often with many other app-related links. I only wish the iPad knew that I already have these various apps.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if this helps but I have Picasa albums on my PC, uploaded from my camera card, which I sync over to my iPad into a Picasa app called Web Albums.
asarubup.jpg

Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
K

kippyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look specifically for "Web Albums" from Picasa. As far as syncing to a PC. the whole goal here is to avoid climbing the stairs up to my office just to get to a PC and view a few pictures. :)

OP
K

kippyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured this out. The only way to get Safari to quite telling me to "Get The App" was for me and the sender to both join Google+. Then the albums pop up on the Google+ app, which I suppose makes my other Picasa app useless.

Most reactions